Come Visit Us!
Ready to experience the magic of Angel Canyon? Let us be your guide. Enjoy a guided tour led by one of our knowledgeable Sanctuary ambassadors.
Daily Sanctuary tours
General tours are two hours long and start with a short video followed by a 90-minute tour of the Sanctuary. You’ll get to meet and greet some incredible cats and dogs, visit some areas of the Sanctuary and get a general sense of the work we do here with the animals.
Tours are offered at the following times:
a.m (general Sanctuary tour)
a.m. (Dogtown - stops at three different areas)
a.m. (general Sanctuary tour)
p.m. (general Sanctuary tour)
p.m. (general Sanctuary tour)
Click here to schedule a general tour of the Sanctuary or Dogtown.
Please note: If you have children under the age of 8, are traveling with your own pets or
have a party of 10 or more people, please call our Welcome Center at
435-644-2001, ext. 4537 to schedule.
Animal department tours
No pre-registration is required. Visitors may go directly to the animal area at the specified time.
Tour schedule and details:
and pigs – 9:00 a.m., Monday and Wednesday at Horse Haven
- Wild Friends – 10:15 a.m., daily
- Parelli Natural Horsemanship Training Demo – 10:30 a.m. Tuesday and Friday at Horse Haven
- Parrot Garden – 11 a.m., daily
- Bunny House – 2 p.m. daily
In addition to the tours listed above, we offer custom specialty tours, led by expert and enthusiastic Sanctuary ambassadors. For more information, visit the Welcome Center while you are here or call us at 435-644-2001, ext. 4537.
Custom specialty tours
- Horses and Pigs guided walking tour – Take a stroll to Horse Haven and Marshall’s
Piggy Paradise and learn about the fabulous farm animals who inhabit the lower canyon.
- Coffee with the birds – Walk the Sanctuary grounds as we look and listen for native birds who reside in Angel Canyon. (Saturday through Wednesday mornings)
- Angels Rest – Take a van ride to the scenic final resting place for our Sanctuary animals and other beloved pets. (Tuesday through Saturday)
- Angels Landing: Movies, meetings and marriages – Wander over to Angels Landing and learn the history behind this stunning natural outdoor amphitheater. (Friday through Tuesday)
- Rocks, ruins and dinosaurs – Explore the fascinating history and geology of
Angel Canyon. (Wednesday through Sunday)
- Faces of the Sanctuary photography tour and tips – Take a walk and capture the canyon and its
inhabitants through the lens of your camera. (Thursday through Monday)
- Catworld Headquarters – Learn all about what goes into caring for the
fuzzy felines of Catworld. (1:45-3 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday)
- Behind the scenes of the original Dogtown – Join us for a
backstage tour of the original Dogtown and its tail-wagging roots. (2 p.m., Saturday
- Puppies galore: Visit the puppy area of Dogtown and learn about puppy
socialization and development while shaking paws with some of the Sanctuary’s
cutest residents (3 p.m., Monday through Friday)