Top five benefits of attending the Best Friends National Conference
You’ll find a wealth of information at the Best Friends National Conference, presented by Maddie's Fund. There really is something for everyone. If you’re looking for some great reasons to attend, here are a few of our favorites:
- There’s expertise galore. Enjoy in-depth discussions and informative presentations on hot topics with the nation’s leading innovators and experts.
- You’ll learn to challenge the status quo. Find out how to “think outside the box” with the latest lessons in lifesaving, and ultimately save more animals back home.
- It’s where you become part of the conversation. Introduce yourself to fellow animal lovers from across the country and benefit from being a part of that community.
- You’ll learn to lead. Develop the professional knowledge and skills to become a leader for your organization and in your community.
- There’s time to replenish your soul. Take a moment to recharge your batteries, renew acquaintances and make connections with fellow attendees in sessions that recognize how important this work is.