Training workshops and classes for pet lovers and animal shelter professionals offered at Best Friends Sanctuary in Kanab, Utah
Best Friends Animal Society offers a variety of on-site animal workshops and retreats throughout the year designed to educate and support you in your efforts to help the animals. For more information and registration forms, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435-644-2001, ext. 4317. We look forward to seeing you here!
How to Start and Run an Animal Sanctuary
March 18-24, 2018
June 17-23, 2018
October 14-20, 2018
The University of Utah is an educational partner and adviser for the How to Start and Run an Animal Sanctuary workshops. Interested attendees can apply for an accredited certificate from the University of Utah that they will receive upon completion of this program. Learn more >
Best Friends Dog Behavior and Handling Workshops
Best Friends offers a three-part dog behavior and handling program designed to help you improve your relationships with the dogs in your life.
Please note: If you attend the first class in the series but are unable to come back for the second two in the same year, you are welcome to register in the following years.
- Foundation Skills for Working with Dogs: April 6-8, 2018 – Available Cost: $300
- Using Your Foundation to Develop Dog Handling Skills: May 15-18, 2018 – Available Cost: $400
- Fine Tuning your Dog Handling Skills: June 11-14, 2018 – Available Cost: $400
- Foundation Skills for Working with Dogs: Aug 15-17, 2018 – Available ($300)
- Using Your Foundation to Develop Dog Handling Skills: Sept 11-14, 2018 – Available ($400)
- Fine Tuning your Dog Handling Skills: Oct 24-27, 2018 – Available ($400)
To request more information on our workshops, please send an email to email@example.com. Or you can call Jess, 435-644-2001, ext. 4317. We look forward to seeing you here!