Donate to help animals at Best Friends in Atlanta
You can make a difference to the animals with every dollar you donate to Best Friends Animal Society.
To donate by mail, please send your gift to:
Best Friends Pet Adoption Center
4874 South Atlanta Road, SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
Please make check payable to Best Friends Animal Society.
Amazon Wish List for the animals
Caring for animals requires a lot of supplies, so add a few more items to your shopping cart to help Save Them All! Check out our Amazon Wish List and have items shipped directly to us.
Become a member of Best Friends
When you become a member of Best Friends, you’ll help save the lives of pets in shelters all across the nation. Your membership gift goes to work immediately to:
- Help animals at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab, Utah, get the medical and emotional care they need
- Support no-kill initiatives in Los Angeles, Utah, New York City and Atlanta that are designed to spread around the nation
- Work to end breed discrimination that takes good dogs away from loving families, stop puppy mills, and keep community (feral and stray) cats safe and out of shelters through TNR (trap-neuter-return) programs
When you become a member, you’ll receive:
- A one-year subscription to Best Friends’ bimonthly magazine
- Lodging discounts when you visit the Sanctuary in Southern Utah
- Special invitations to events around the country
- Quarterly newsletters and email updates to keep you in the loop
Workplace giving programs to help homeless pets
Donating through your employer’s workplace giving campaign is a simple way to help homeless pets. Many companies will even match your donation, doubling or tripling the impact of your gift! Click here for more information.
Not sure if your company offers an employee giving program? Would you like to champion the creation of one in your office? We are happy to help provide all the information and meet with your HR department. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org