Wish list for the animals
You can help homeless pets with just a few clicks on the computer. Purchase gifts from Amazon to help the animals. These lists have been specifically created with the animals in mind!
If you are ordering items for different locations, thank you! When you arrive at checkout, please make sure your gifts are going to the correct locations by selecting "ship to multiple addresses" and select the correct address for each item.
Choose a wish list to view:
If you'd like to provide funds to purchase items from the wish list, please call Chandra Forsythe at 435-644-2001, ext. 4109, or e-mail her at email@example.com.
We also accept gift cards from Home Depot, Lowes and Ace Hardware for needed supplies.
Best Friends Animal Sanctuary–Kanab, UT
On any given day, there are about 1,600 dogs, cats and other animals living at the Sanctuary. We regularly ask our furry and feathered friends what items would most help them enjoy their lives here at Best Friends. Below is a list of a handful of items but we have many more on the Amazon Wishlist.
- Nature's Variety Instinct treats for dogs with food allergies, because they love their treats too.
- NutureCalm pheromone cat collars protecting new kitties from fear and stress.
- Large fleece blankets for the Clinic for pre-surgery and post-surgery warmth for the animals.
Best Friends–Los Angeles
Pet Adoption Center (Mission Hills):
- Cat treats for socializing and enrichment play groups
- Litter for our foster kittens. Great for learning perfect litter box habits!
- Kongs and other dog toys for enrichment and play
NKLA Pet Adoption Center (West L.A.):
- Kongs and other toys to provide entertainment for the dogs inside their kennels
- Cat enrichment tools like maze and puzzle games
- Bottles to feed our bottle babies every 2 to 4 hours. We go through hundreds of these every season!
- Teddy bears for single kittens who need a snuggle buddy.
- Heating pads to keep our kittens warm in the nursery and foster homes.
Pet Adoption Center:
- Training treats for dogs
- Cat food
- Folding crates
- Clicker training tools
Spay & Neuter Clinics:
- Office supplies
- Nail clippers
- treats and toys
- pet shampoo
- much, much more
Pet Food Pantry:
The pet food pantry provides high-quality pet food to the pets of low-income residents.