Held in cities nationwide, Strut Your Mutt is a mega fundraising event and dog walk.
Best Friends Animal Society’s Strut Your Mutt may just be the most fun you can have helping to save the lives of homeless dogs and cats in your neighborhood - and around the country. The annual fundraising dog walk and festival culminates in a day of fun for four- and two-legged participants of all ages.
Participate to raise funds for a shelter or rescue organization in your area. Don’t miss the chance to have a ball … and make a difference for homeless pets near you!
Want to see what Strut is all about? Watch the video below.
Schedule of dates and locations:
- Atlanta, Georgia: September 24
- Austin, Texas: September 17
- D.C. Metro: October 1
- Houston, Texas: October 15
- Jacksonville, Florida: September 24
- Kanab, Utah (Sanctuary): September 17
- Los Angeles, California: October 22
- Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota: September 11
- New York City, New York: October 1
- Phoenix, Arizona: October 15
- Portland, Oregon: September 10
- Salt Lake City, Utah: October 22
- San Francisco, California: September 18
- St. Louis, Missouri: October 8
Please note: Dates and locations are subject to change.
Click here if you are a local rescue or shelter interested in participating in Strut Your Mutt.
Interested in volunteering at an event?
Los Angeles: e-mail volunteerLA@bestfriends.org
Salt Lake City: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
New York City: email volunteerNYC@bestfriends.org
Other cities: e-mail email@example.com
For all other questions, contact the Best Friends National Events team.
We hope you join us and be a part of this lifesaving event, because by working together, we can Save Them All.