Held in cities nationwide, Strut Your Mutt is a mega fundraising event and dog walk.
Best Friends Animal Society’s Strut Your Mutt may just be the most fun you can have helping to save the lives of homeless dogs and cats in your neighborhood - and around the country. The annual fundraising dog walk and festival culminates in a day of fun for four- and two-legged participants of all ages.
Coming summer 2017
Want to see what Strut is all about? Watch the video below.
2017 Strut Your Mutt cities:
- Atlanta, Georgia: September 23
- Austin, Texas: September 16
- D.C. Metro: October 7
- Houston, Texas: October 14
- Jacksonville, Florida: September 30
- Kanab, Utah (Sanctuary): September 16
- Los Angeles, California: October 21
- Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota: September 10
- New York City, New York: October 7
- Phoenix, Arizona: October 21
- Portland, Oregon: September 9
- Salt Lake City, Utah: October 14
- San Francisco, California: September 30
- St. Louis, Missouri: September 23
Please note: Dates and locations are subject to change.
Click here if you are a local rescue or shelter interested in participating in Strut Your Mutt.
Interested in volunteering at an event?
Los Angeles: e-mail volunteerLA@bestfriends.org
Salt Lake City: e-mail email@example.com
New York City: email volunteerNYC@bestfriends.org
Other cities: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other questions, contact the Best Friends National Events team.
We hope you join us and be a part of this lifesaving event, because by working together, we can Save Them All.