Held in cities nationwide, Strut Your Mutt is a mega fundraising event and dog walk.
Best Friends Animal Society’s Strut Your Mutt may just be the most fun you can have helping to save the lives of homeless dogs and cats in your neighborhood - and around the country. The annual fundraising dog walk and festival culminates in a day of fun for four- and two-legged participants of all ages.
Participate to raise funds for a shelter or rescue organization in your area. Don’t miss the chance to have a ball … and make a difference for homeless pets near you!
Want to see what Strut is all about? Watch the video below.
Registration for all events opens May 2, 2016.
Schedule of dates and locations:
- Austin, Texas: September 17
- D.C. Metro: October 1
- Houston, Texas: October 15
- Jacksonville, Florida: September 24
- Kanab, Utah (Sanctuary): September 17
- Los Angeles, California: October 22
- Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota: September 11
- New York City, New York: TBD
- Portland, Oregon: September 10
- Salt Lake City, Utah: October 22
- San Francisco, California: TBD
- St. Louis, Missouri: October 8
Click here if you are a local rescue or shelter interested in participating in Strut Your Mutt.
For all other questions, contact the Best Friends National Events team.
We hope you join us and be a part of this lifesaving event, because by working together, we can Save Them All.