Manage your Best Friends email subscription
Best Friends wants to email you the information and news you want to receive. You can choose the types of emails you would like to receive from the following:
- Action Network: Find out about and take action on legislation that affects pets in your area.
- Cute and Fun: Get cute videos, take quizzes, and learn about other ways to help homeless pets.
- Events: Find out about upcoming local and national events, including the Best Friends National Conference, Strut Your Mutt and events at the Sanctuary.
- Newsletter: Get our e-newsletter, filled with inspiring stories and ways to help.
- Ways to Save Them All: Learn about adoption promotions, volunteer opportunities and other ways to support the mission to Save Them All.
You can change the types of emails you receive or unsubscribe from all email from Best Friends at any time in two ways:
- All Best Friends emails contain an “Unsubscribe” in the footer. Clicking that link allows you to change your email preferences, including unsubscribe completely.
- Log in to the Service Center, and select "Email Preferences." This will present you with options to change your email preferences, including unsubscribe completely.
Still need help? Email us.
If you need to update your mailing preferences, please fill out a mailing address change request.