Why should you attend?
For so many reasons! Check out the top 10 reasons you should attend this year's virtual Best Friends National Conference.
Final deadline to register has passed.
- Whether you're an executive director, office manager, adoption counselor, volunteer coordinator or kennel technician, you'll find tons of innovative educational and development opportunities.
- You'll connect with leaders, speakers and heavy hitters in the animal welfare industry so that you can expand your professional circle.
- We'll give you a variety of content geared toward elevating your career in animal welfare, including links to job boards, valuable blogs and articles, and opportunities to schedule one-on-one sessions with the developers of our university-endorsed Executive Leadership Certification program.
- You'll get to take part in informative and educational sessions for continuing education units (CEUs).
- In many of the conference sessions, you'll hear discussions about the topics of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) so that you can make impactful changes to your organization.
- We'll talk about vital takeaways from 2020, including the rise in national attention directed at community-supported sheltering.
- You can visit our virtual exhibit hall, where you can connect with vendors and see products from companies dedicated to saving homeless pets.
- You'll have the opportunity to share your knowledge and insights about animal welfare right from your home, office or animal welfare organization.
- You can schedule video chats with exhibitors, sponsors, speakers and other attendees.
- You can participate in on-demand well-being sessions that will teach you valuable self-care skills so that you can continue to take care of the animals.