The Best Friends National Conference can open new doors for you both personally and professionally. Connecting with leaders, experts and like-minded people in animal welfare all in one place gives you the chance not only to learn how to save more lives, but to create a lasting community full of invaluable resources and friendships.
Here are a few ways that you can make the best of your conference networking experience:
- “Like” the Best Friends National Conference Facebook page. Watch for posts about the event so you can stay informed about what’s happening at the conference.
- After you register, be sure to RSVP on our fun and engaging Facebook event page. You can post questions, make connections or just soak up the conversations.
- Bring stacks of business cards or notes with your contact info to share with people you meet.
- Collect others’ cards and make notes on them to help you remember who’s who. You’ll be surprised by how many people you meet.
- Attend social gatherings during the conference, including the welcome reception and the Yaps and Apps happy hour. They’re some of the easiest places to meet up and chat with everyone.