Strut Your Mutt: The dog walk in the park that saves animal lives
Strut Your Mutt, a fun dog walk and fundraising event, brings together thousands of passionate people from all across the country to raise money to save the lives of homeless pets. Participants can choose to raise money for Best Friends or for one of hundreds of participating shelters, rescue groups and other animal welfare groups. No matter who you choose to support, the organization you raise funds for gets to keep every dollar you raise. When we strut together, we can Save Them All.
2017 Strut Your Mutt cities:
- Atlanta, Georgia: September 23
- Austin, Texas: September 16
- D.C. Metro: October 7
- Houston, Texas: October 14
- Jacksonville, Florida: September 30
- Kanab, Utah (Sanctuary): September 16
- Los Angeles, California: October 21
- Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota: September 10
- New York City, New York: October 7
- Phoenix, Arizona: October 21
- Portland, Oregon: September 9
- Salt Lake City, Utah: October 14
- San Francisco, California: September 30
- St. Louis, Missouri: September 23
- Strut Your Mutt Day: October 28
Please note: Dates and locations are subject to change.
Click here if you are a local rescue or shelter interested in participating in Strut Your Mutt.
Interested in volunteering at an event?
Los Angeles: e-mail volunteerLA@bestfriends.org
Salt Lake City: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
New York City: email volunteerNYC@bestfriends.org
Atlanta: email VolunteerATL@bestfriends.org
Other cities: e-mail email@example.com
For all other questions, contact the Best Friends National Events team.
We hope you join us and be a part of this lifesaving event, because by working together, we can Save Them All.