13 of the cutest reasons to adopt a shelter pet
April 30 is Adopt a Shelter Pet Day. And we can think of 5,500 reasons to do that every single day. Here are just 13 of them.
1) Because snuggling is not a spectator sport.
3) Because taking a hike is more fun with a friend.
4) Because these are the most adoring eyes you'll ever have set on you.
5) Because inspiration comes in all shapes and sizes.
Auggie is available for adoption.
6) Because purring reduces blood pressure. (Hey, we read it somewhere! We think.)
7) Because your bed has too much room in it.
Perfect Tommy is available for adoption.
8) Because we know you want to throw that ball.
Coco Puff is available for adoption.
9. And that ball too!
Tabasco is available for adoption.
10) Because there's no charge here for listening to your problems.
Aid is available for adoption.
11) Because you can't play Frisbee all by yourself.
Bentley is available for adoption.
12) Because there's no such thing as too much love.
13) Because you were meant to save a life. Adopt a shelter pet today!
Photos by Best Friends staff