Purrspectives on pigs from a 22-year-old cat
Hello, darlings. I’m living my best life here in paradise — Piggy Paradise that is.
I’ve been sharing my feline philosophies with my pig squad since the 90s. Back then, people knew me by my Messenger screen name, MysticMeow5001. Now I just go by Meow.
I’ve learned a few things over the years.
- Home is where the heart is. My heart is sleeping under the stars ― and with the pigs.
- I’m never too old to feel young.
- The older I get, the better it gets. For me, it's been getting better for 22 summers.
- Outside is my best side. It just looks good on me.
- Life is truly what you make it. I'm proof of that.
I can't say I really have any regrets ― not a single one.
… maybe I could have taken a mud bath with my friend Poppy. I never did see him get a sunburn.
Join Best Friends, where the animals rule
Send some love to Svetlana’s feline friends at the Sanctuary.
Photos by Molly Wald