Volunteer in the Sanctuary Store (Gift Shop)
Sanctuary Store Volunteer Projects
Volunteering in the Sanctuary Store is a fun way to engage with visitors and volunteers from all over the world. Our Sanctuary Store is located in the Best Friends Welcome Center. Nestled at the base of beautiful red rock cliffs, the Welcome Center greets all visitors with wind chimes, a pond, and a lovely wishing garden. It’s a great place to take a break from working outside or if you have any mobility challenges. While volunteering in the Sanctuary Store you may be asked to help with the following tasks:
- Help with checking in merchandise: count, fold, quality inspection, apply price tags
- Help with organizing and cleaning the store: fold, dust, restock
- Help with physical inventory counts
- Make price signs for merchandise
- Other special projects as needed
Sanctuary Store Safety Guidelines
To keep you safe, here are a few things that you should be aware of before volunteering:
- You must be at least 18 years old to volunteer in the Gift Shop
- A staff person will meet you in the Sanctuary Store at the beginning of your shift and will be available for questions throughout your shift.
Are you interested in volunteering at the Sanctuary Store? Click here to get started.