Our Sanctuary, the Best Friends Roadhouse and Mercantile, and our Sanctuary-based lodging, are all open and excited to welcome back guests from all across the country!
To keep visitors, staff members and volunteers healthy and safe, we have transitioned into our longer-term COVID-19 operating plan. This plan reflects the recommended best practices from current government guidelines and credible medical evidence.
While on Best Friends grounds, we ask everyone to adhere to the following safety measures:
- Wear a mask.
- Complete a required health screening questionnaire before visiting, volunteering or staying in any of our lodging options.
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
- Adhere to proper guidelines on social distancing.
Best Friends is dedicated to keeping guests and visitors safe by taking the following measures:
- Frequent disinfecting of highly touched and high-traffic areas
- Enforcing recommended guidelines on social distancing, including managing access to some indoor spaces and high-traffic areas
- Complying with all CDC, national, state and local laws and guidelines, including any nonlocal stay-at-home orders
Although we are all going through an unprecedented time, we can come together to keep each other safe and healthy as we continue to Save Them All.
Thank you for your commitment to the animals and to each other.