Wish list for the animals
You can help homeless pets with just a few clicks on the computer. Purchase gifts from Amazon to help the animals. These lists have been specifically created with the animals in mind!
If you are ordering items for different locations, thank you! When you arrive at checkout, please make sure your gifts are going to the correct locations by selecting "ship to multiple addresses" and select the correct address for each item.
Choose a wish list to view:
If you have questions about items on the wish list please, email Shanda Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 435-644-2001 ext. 4634.
Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab, Utah
On any given day, there are about 1,600 dogs, cats and other animals living at the Sanctuary. We regularly ask our furry and feathered friends what items would most help them enjoy their lives here at Best Friends. Below is a list of a handful of items but we have many more on the Amazon Wishlist.
- Nature's Variety Instinct treats for dogs with food allergies, because they love their treats too.
- Kong Classic Dog Toys.
- Large fleece blankets for the Clinic for pre-surgery and post-surgery warmth for the animals.
Best Friends in Los Angeles
Best Friends Lifesaving Center (Mission Hills):
- Cat treats for socializing and enrichment play groups
- Litter for our foster kittens. Great for learning perfect litter box habits!
- Kongs and other dog toys for enrichment and play
NKLA Pet Adoption Center (West L.A.):
- Kongs and other toys to provide entertainment for the dogs inside their kennels
- Cat enrichment tools like maze and puzzle games
Best Friends in Utah
- Bottles to feed our bottle babies every 2 to 4 hours. We go through hundreds of these every season!
- Teddy bears for single kittens who need a snuggle buddy.
- Heating pads to keep our kittens warm in the nursery and foster homes.
Best Friends Lifesaving Center in Salt Lake City:
- Training treats for dogs
- Cat food
- Folding crates
- Clicker training tools
Spay & Neuter Clinics:
- Office supplies
- Nail clippers
- treats and toys
- pet shampoo
- much, much more
Pet Food Pantry:
The pet food pantry provides high-quality pet food to the pets of low-income residents.
Best Friends in New York
- Accel TB wipes - With so many animals in our care, items like these help us keep contagions at bay.
- Bottle for bottle babies - We will be going through so many of these!
- Puppy pads - To keep the animals in the center cozy and clean!
- Kongs for dogs
- Cat enrichment toys
Best Friends in Atlanta
To keep our shelter clean:
- Paper towels
- High Efficiency (HE) laundry detergent
- Liquid dish washing soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Hand soap
- Large trash bags – 55 gallon and Kitchen size trash bags – 13 gallon
- Sponges/scrub brushes
- Nylabone toys- non-edible for small/medium Dogs;
- Tuffy’s Toys- for small/medium dogs
- Soft, chewy dog treats to be used for training
- Peanut butter
- Velveeta cheese
- Chicken hotdogs
- Ziploc bags (sandwich size)
- Harnesses (size: large)
- Tidy Cat Scoopable litter
- Cat toys
- Cat treats
- Copy paper
- Dry-erase or Permanent markers
Donations can be dropped off at Best Friends Lifesaving Center
4874 South Atlanta Road, Atlanta, GA 30339
Best Friends in Houston
Best Friends in Houston is building a foster, adoption, and community cat program and many supplies are needed. Your donations are very appreciated and will help ensure that we can provide the best care for the animals of Houston.